Ceremony and Reception Rental Rates
A $500 non-refundable deposit is due to secure the date of the event. Any event with over 200 guests will be billed at $150 for every additional increment of 10 guests added (i.e. 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, etc…) Monday – Thursday dates are considered to be a Sunday price unless it is a holiday. Call for Holiday Rates
Up to 50 Guests Up to 100 Guests Up to 150 Guests Up to 200 Guests
Friday $2700 Friday $3200 Friday $3300 Friday $3400
Saturday $3900 Saturday $4000 Saturday $4100 Saturday $4200
Sunday $2400 Sunday $2900 Sunday $3000 Sunday $3100
Rehearsal, Ceremony and Reception Package Includes:
- 8 hours facility use time for Rehearsal, Dressing Time, Ceremony, Picture taking and Reception (6 hours starting at expected start time of ceremony until then end of reception)
- On site Venue Coordinator
- Choice of Inside or Outside Bar or Beverage station set-up
- Chairs and tables for head/sweetheart and guest tables
- Tables for food, beverage, cake, sign in, gift, memory, candy buffet, unity, etc.
- Complimentary Bridal Emergency basket available
- Set up, tear down and garbage disposal
- Complimentary Parking with golf cart shuttle service
- Signs directing guests to parking areas
- Bridal dressing cabin with private restroom
- Use of both indoor and outdoor reception areas for dinner and/or dance
- Use of iPod sound system for background music
- Wireless Microphone for Minister
- White Ceremony Chairs for Ceremony Site
Security and Alcohol:
You may provide your own alcoholic beverages; however, a TABC-licensed and insured Bartending Service Company must serve it.
Security is required at any event booked with us and will be hired, on your behalf, by Gardens at Old Town. A flat rate of $150 for the 5 hours they are here will be charged. Extra hours will be charged at a rate of $35.
- Additional hours $300 per hour
- Inside decorative ceremony arrangement $75 – $250
- Heaters $25 each
- Maroon chairs for inside tables are an additional cost of $50/$100/$150/$200 – depending on your guest count.
Download: Ceremony and Reception Rental Rates.pdf